Friday, March 1, 2019

Born standing up

 
I know someone who was right
and in rightness he said this to me
"After the flood will be dry land.
After the rain will be a harvest.
After the training will be success."
Why should I give up when your actions only highlights the importance of mine ?
I was born standing
And i will stand I till I see the sunshine .
see your stories, it's unfortunate they are true .
Your past experiences , they teach a lesson good only to you.
I was born standing
I'm not giving up because of you
those words you say  , they only remind me of your pain
that  energy you disseminate , it only  reminds me of your anger
but I was born standing
words don't break me
negative vibes don't  infect me
I'm more than  a conqueror
 if I lose, it's just a fuel that burns me up to make me  better
and I'm better , not bitter  .
because I was born standing on any barrier .
so don't look for a seat down for me
because there is none with my name
My name is Jay Jay Orleans
and I was born standing

No comments:

The Lady in Rhombus Necklace

Finding your soul mate can seem like a task only possible in another life time , especially if you r heart is broken and there are triggers ...