Tuesday, December 4, 2018

I can't forget you

I can't forget you.
It is a pity I trusted you
You should be in prison
Because I can't forgive you.
You maybe deaf but you must listen to me.
You maybe far but you must be close this minute.
I thought we were friends.

How could you do this to me? Was it something I did ?
Or something I said ?
You cannot die now.
In my mind, you will always be alive. 

Tell me, is it ever possible for a child to cry for help and find a hero she can trust ?
Would I find a friend who will never break my heart ? 

Definitely not you , an abuser of authority.
Definitely, not you.
Somebody I called family.

You raped me, there was no apologies.You destroyed me, my life is full of misery.  
Your memories fad in the morning and sparkle every evening,
But I must find love again.
My name is Dorothy. And I know, one day, love would be mine again.

No comments:

The Lady in Rhombus Necklace

Finding your soul mate can seem like a task only possible in another life time , especially if you r heart is broken and there are triggers ...