Friday, March 1, 2019

Time with you





" How do I know you love me when there is nothing we've been through ? "

It's what they said, but don't be scared.

They said i should love you with sense
where my love will be returned. 

They said I should use my head when my heart thinks instead
They said the woman I defend will never do this for me if the tables were turned.

but that's just what they said .
Those are not my words.

Is it fair to love you less now that you are stuck in a wheel chair ?
Is it fair to love you less now because people say you have nothing to offer me ?

Senses, they lie when you question them .
instinct , they push you to make decisions without reasons.

But time with you feels like incarcerated in a beautiful building .

I can't go where I want to
I can't do what I want to do
but deep inside I feel free to be caged .

I mean I will stay with my desire in any fire
And that is not what they say
It's what I say
So what do you say ?

...Time with you is all I ask.



No comments:

The Lady in Rhombus Necklace

Finding your soul mate can seem like a task only possible in another life time , especially if you r heart is broken and there are triggers ...