Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Love for no reason


It's in the air ;
but don't be scared.
How do you know I love you when there is nothing we've been through ?
I've been by your side since you were twenty five .
Your charm , it's blinds me up like the sun .
You are like fire but  I smell your fragrance while others smell smoke .
You are my ice , you preserve each moment of joy in my life .
You are like earthquake ; you shake the fear from me till I have the courage to believe .
There is no reason to 'unlove '
 because there is no reason to love .
 I'll love you for no reason
I mean I'll  always be in love .
How do you know I don't love you when there is nothing we've been through ?
I love you no reason and that is the only clue .


No comments:

The Lady in Rhombus Necklace

Finding your soul mate can seem like a task only possible in another life time , especially if you r heart is broken and there are triggers ...