Sunday, November 17, 2019

Role model



Role model. Who needs them if they are men?
Who needs them if they only pretend?
You were the train to my conscience
And the light in my darkness
But ever since you found good,
You have been bad
Since you found bad, you call it good
Why should I imitate you when you don't follow your own rules ?

It won't break me, you say.
It won't change me, you say.
Who are you after bending the rules?
Well, it's the way it's done, you say.
How can there be another if justice is merely a tool ?

Role model
I have none
It's not because I'm rude.
I have none because of you.
Tell me, how big is your pocket ?


No comments:

The Lady in Rhombus Necklace

Finding your soul mate can seem like a task only possible in another life time , especially if you r heart is broken and there are triggers ...