Monday, November 11, 2019

Misrepresented




I have no name
It only puts me under you
I have no measure
Because you have none under you too.
I have no weakness
Unless compared to you
What makes me a woman if I am better than you ?

I have no name
It reminds me of you
I have no flaws
Unless compared to you

She fights like a man                                                                               
  She thinks like a man!
When will I fight like me?
 And what does it mean to be as strong as you?
                                                                                 
Are there no similes that represents me without you  ?
       
Misrepresented,
Maybe that should be my name .
What makes me a woman if I'm better than you ?


No comments:

The Lady in Rhombus Necklace

Finding your soul mate can seem like a task only possible in another life time , especially if you r heart is broken and there are triggers ...