Friday, December 14, 2018

Why I married you



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Memories . Oh sweet memories .
I dream . I see .  I remember .
Mourning showers, daily I cried.
Cruel loneliness, she rained so cold a hole in my life .
 But why ? What kind of pain was coming back to me that I had inflicted on somebody?
If karma wasn't real , then what was the reason for this ?
My grace must  have been exhausted
Making me a laughing stock before karma's law as punishment.
And karma had no mercy .
Neither did she plan on forgiving her culprits.
She was mean till you were mean
She was mean till you learnt her ways
She was heartless
And so was I when I questioned my life,
" I , why never in time to own such a kind?
 A good man to love me who has no wife."
A walk alone in this world is not a dilemma anyone could treasure
Neither is it pain to secure future pleasure.
My heart was done with being broken
And my mind was done with being optimistic.
Something had to give
And after years it finally did .
Though I looked for misery,  I found you.
Though I expected sudden abandonment , there you still stood.
Indeed I was purely blessed, for truly you did .
You rained great love when you came through the gates of my heart .
Your first touch on my hand
Filled me with cure like being healed from a chronic disease.
I was pleased with bliss and looked ready for a kiss.
Because you freed me from the shackles of  loneliness
And I was alive again to witness God's wonders .
I had never fallen this deep in love before
It was like you sparked joy through every vein with my blood when the beauty in your eyes met with mine .
It was the first time seeing someone who called me everything
And my first time hearing anybody actually say this .
There is a secret about love that only a god would know ; and this only God knew
Only God could be blamed if you had mysteriously  known  how I truly felt when your deep voice sunk those words down the walls of my soul .
When will God ever snitch or tell you my truth ?
…or you just don't pray hard enough to know what I kept from you ?
You replaced my tears with a smile
And you didn't know till now , my love .
Time , they say reveals your nature .
After years , hadn't you realised mine ?
Was it one you admired?
or you were just being nice?
This was when I  knew something had gone right after being with you for days
But i also felt something had gone wrong in an indescribable way.
Because you were good to me even when I was bad to you .
Who wants to be treated bad when they treat you right ?
But I thanked God something had gone wrong to make love finally mine.
For I had known myself to be too wrong to be loved this right.
What do you see in me when I'm by your side  ?
I see a man not from sand but  the skies above when I reminisce sometimes
I'd desperately waited till you finally pop the big question  .
We vowed to stay through thick and thin.
Why didn't you tell me about this ?
Why didn't you tell me you didn't have a penis ?

I'd loved to stay  married
But why did you lie to me?
Why did I marry you ?
Why did I marry you?
I prayed for an angle and this is what I earned.







 





No comments:

The Lady in Rhombus Necklace

Finding your soul mate can seem like a task only possible in another life time , especially if you r heart is broken and there are triggers ...