Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Your Area Whore


 
It's another day to  change
But here I am 
Everything is just in line for bad
You were here with me 
But now you remind me of what I could have been .
Is it wrong to desire to live 
Or am I something else other than a human being ?

 Bribe me with complements from a Solomon !
Describe what I do with euphemism of a politician!
Will  a snake have allergy to a mouse because of affidavit  ?
Or will a man resist the temptation of a woman because of his title? 
So why do you call me a commercial sex worker
 when you clearly know what I do for a dollar ?


Scream at me . 
Curse my family with broken eggs
 Offer wine to the gods at the sea.
 What will you gain from doing all these ? 
He is in  love with  me and I deeply in love with him.
You must not know me .
I am the area whore ,
 the woman your husband needs when you can't cook at all. 
I'm  the area whore , 
the woman your husband sleeps with when you don't satisfy him at all .
I'm the area whore ,
 the woman your husband needs when you  don't respect him anymore .
 I'm the area whore,
  a woman proud because your husband is divorcing you just to be with her.. 

Call me what you want 
But remember I'm what he needs.
Don't hate me because of who I am .
Hate me because of what I have  
I am the area whore 
And I have the love of your life in my hands.
What are you going to do about it ?











No comments:

The Lady in Rhombus Necklace

Finding your soul mate can seem like a task only possible in another life time , especially if you r heart is broken and there are triggers ...